สินค้าเก่า IBM System X3300 M4 (7382IA5)
- Meet capacity demand with a powerful, affordable server that is ready to grow
- Scale up quickly and easily with “pay as you grow” flexibility, including Feature on Demand upgrades
- Save money with low-voltage processors, high-efficiency power supplies and remote management
Powerful, flexible and reliable, the new IBM System x3300 M4 is the value-priced performance tower for your emerging business.
Meet demand today, prepare for tomorrow
The x3300 M4 is a scalable, easy-to-use solution for customers in need of a powerful, affordable business server that can fit under their desk. The x3300 M4 embraces the “pay as you grow” philosophy to maintain an affordable entry price while allowing you to scale and configure the server to meet your needs. This dual-socket system comes standard with a single Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processor and room to add a second as needed. The Feature on Demand option makes it easy to unlock an expanded set of capabilities with optional activation keys. Storage flexibility includes support for both 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch hard drives, offering a total capacity of up to 48 TB of hot-swappable storage.
- Better performance and more generous storage capacity in a smaller footprint help support a wider range of general business workloads
- Flexible storage capacity and storage choices supporting SAS or SATA HDDs or solid-state drives
- Embedded RAID support and optional advanced RAID upgrade facilitates enhanced availability and protection
- Comprehensive systems management tools help increase uptime, reduce costs and improve productivity
- Innovative Feature On Demand (FoD) upgrade options
- Support legacy PCI-X slots for a smooth transition
- 4U tower with optional rack-mount capability
- Up to two Intel Xeon E5-2400 series processors
- Up to 1600 MHz memory speed
- Up to six PCIe expansion slots; five PCIe slots standard, plus one additional PCIe slot when the second processor is populated. An optional PCI-X slot is available via an interposer conversion kit
- Supports up to 48 TB of internal storage
- Integrated 3 Gbps software RAID and optional 6 Gbps hardware RAID
||15 ต.ค. 2557
Standard Processor = 1
Maximum Processor = 2
Standard : 2GB (1x2GB, 1Rx8, 1.35V) PC3L-10600 CL9 ECC DDR3 1333MHz LP RDIMM
Maximum DIMM sockets : 12 DDR3 DIMM sockets (6 DIMMs per processor)
Memory maximums : With RDIMMs: Up to 192 GB with 12x 16 GB RDIMMs and two processors.
: With UDIMMs: Up to 48 GB with 12x 4 GB UDIMMs and two processors.
RDIMMs, UDIMMs are supported but memory types can not be intermixed.
System Form Factor :
Tower or 4U Rack
Hard Disk Controller :
Support SATA 3.5" Simple-Swap disks
Hard Disk Bays :
Standard Disk drive bays : Four 3.5" simple-swap SATA HDDs
Up to Eight x 3.5" simple-swap SATA HDDs
Onboard RAID Controller
ServeRAID C105 : Support RAID 0, 1
- Onboard SATA controller with software RAID capabilities
- Eight internal SATA ports with up to 3 Gbps throughput per port
- Support for SATA simple-swap and SATA hot-swap hard drives (solid state drives and SAS hard
drives are not supported)
- Support for up to eight internal drives (up to four standard, with an additional four with optional 8-pack
enabler FoD upgrade, 90Y4349)
- Support for up to two virtual drives
- Support for virtual drive sizes greater than 2 TB
- Fixed stripe unit size of 64 KB
Optical drive :
DVD-ROM SATA Drive
No Floppy Disk
Front Ports : Two USB 2.0
Rear Ports : Four USB 2.0, One DB-15 video, One DB-9 serial,
Four RJ-45 GbE network ports
Internal Ports : Two internal USB ports (for embedded hypervisor and internal tape drive).
Keyboard / Mouse :
USB Keyboard / Mouse
Matrox G200eR2 with 16 MB of memory integrated into the IMM2.
Maximum resolution is 1600x1200 at 75 Hz with 16 M colors.
PCI Slots :
Up to six slots but the slots usable depend on the number of processors installed
and the power supply used. See the x3300 M4 Product Guide or specifics.
Slot 1: PCIe 3.0 x8; full-height, half-length
Slot 2: PCIe 3.0 x8; full-height, full-length
Slot 3: PCIe 3.0 x8 (x4 wired); full-height, half-length
Slot 4: PCIe 3.0 x16 (x8 wired); full-height, full-length
Slot 5: PCIe 2.0 x4 (x1 wired); full-height, half-length
Slot 6: PCIe 2.0 x8 (x4 wired); full-height, half-length (supports optional PCI-X 64 bit/133 MHz interposer card)
Power Supply Units :
1x 460W fixed Power Supply
(80 PLUS Bronze certified)